Remembering your DREAM and waking up from the NIGHTMARE
The nightmare of life is having whatever you do not want. The nightmare is living a life where you’re settling for less, for other things and for what you don’t want. If you hate your job, your work, relationships or even your mindset. If you don’t like how you feel, you’re in a nightmare. What do we do when a baby is having a nightmare in their crib? We wake them up. We comfort them and they come right out of the nightmare back into the dream of life. So many people are stuck, depressed, broken. But we need to wake ourselves up, and then them too. Then all we need to do is stay awake. 10 Reasons why your dreams are important may actually change your trajectory. Never doubt it is the small and simple things that change our destiny. Not the stuff lost out there in the conscious cosmos of life. What is close to us, and we can feel in our inner ding, is often the short code to our desired futures.
Stay open and authentically remember the vision we had for ourselves. Don’t ever settle for less than healed, healthy, wealthy and wise. There is another way. If you want to win a race, it will not happen just because you desire it. You must build an appropriate machine. Your mind, body and soul are the mechanism with which you can create anything you want for yourself. There simply are no limits. So right now, take 5 minutes to Remember what you want, who you are and where you are going. Let your dreams finally find expression. Then, then you wake up and change the world.
“most people are either sleep walking through their waking life or wake walking through their sleeping life. either way they’re not getting much out of it.” – Waking Life
10 Reasons why your dreams are important
- You stand more than 50 percent less chance of becoming depressed. Hope and dreams are part of any healing or recovery process – for a big, big reason.
- Focus and clarity are at the core of getting what you want. Focus on your desires and you’ll get those desires.
- Even the desires you don’t focus on manifest in your reality. If you don’t have what you want, you need to make sure you put lazer focus on your dreams, holding the picture or vision tenaciously in your mind, never permitting it to fade.
- You will inspire others to do the same.
- Talking about your dreams is almost always a positive topic and experience. Get off the news, the riots and the Covid19, and get back to your positive dreams.
- They make life worth living. Life is about the journey and not the destination. Truth be told we never arrive. You will arrive at death, that is all. Aim to enjoy the journey.
- It seems like everyone’s sleep walking through their waking life. Your dreams keep you conscious of what is important. 98 percent of people are doing 98 percent of things that don’t really matter in life. 10 Reasons why your dreams are important will wake you up from the sleepwalking nightmare!
- Dreams kept people alive in Auschwitz. Enough said. It’s a life or death reason right there.
- It keeps the negative voices and nay-sayers in your head a lot more quiet. When the mind is in panic mode, thinking you’re stuck or lost, it will overthink. This turns into mental obsession, and if not checked it turns into personality disorders and mood issues.
- You can, and probably will, get what you dream you want to have. The data shows thios is a fact. So dream big, hang onto the dream, keep lazer focus and what you want, you are very, very, very likely to get. What you seek is seeking you!
For more information on 10 Reasons why your dreams are important or depression, addictions, stress management and healing get in touch with us today +27824424779 or email firstname.lastname@example.org